● We will be receiving two research grants from NSF and GLA (Global Lyme Alliance)!
More details about these grants will follow soon! The NSF grant is led by Dr. Brian Kim as PI. The GLA is led by Dr. Mollie Jewett and Dr. Kim will serve as Co-PI.
● Kevin White graduated! Kevin received his Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Date: August 7, 2021
● We received a research grant from the CECS-COM Pilot Award! This was announced on the weekly update from COM.
This work is led by Dr. Brian Kim as PI, and Dr. Kiminobu Sugaya as Co-PI.
Date: June 14, 2021
● Our microcoil design paper was accepted by IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits Systems!!
Date: Feb 15, 2021
● Our CMOS neurochemical sensor work has been published by Nature Communications!!
Date: January 19, 2021