- Andre Beckus, passive optical imaging
- Ahmed Hemida, security of cyberphysical systems
- Davood Mardani, optical signal processing
- Mahlagha Sedghi, machine learning and big data analytics (Co-advised with M. Georgiopoulos)
- Pouria Saidi, brain signal processing (Co-advised with A. Vosoughi)
- Alan Paris, neurological signal modeling and processing
- Mostafa Rahmani (PhD), "Robust, Scalable and Provable Approaches to High-Dimensional Unsupervised Learning", Spring 2018.
- Ahmed Aldhahab (PhD) (Co-advised with W. Mikhael), "High Performance Techniques for Face Recognition", Spring 2017.
- Alan Paris (PhD) (Co-advised with A. Vosoughi), "Biophysical Sources of 1/f-Type Noises in Neurological Systems", Fall 2016.
- Omid Sarayanibafghi (MS), "Compressive and Coded Change Detection: Theory and Application to Structural Health Monitoring", Summer 2016.
- Pouria Saidi (MS), "Motor Imagery Classification using Sparse Representation of EEG Signals", Summer 2015.
- Edward Jimenez (MS), "Resource Allocation and Load-shedding Policies based on Markov Decision Processes for Renewable Energy Generation and Storage", Spring 2015.