My primary research interest lie within the broad areas of computer-aided design (CAD), design automation, and large scale optimization. This involves formulating and solving large complex problems using various algorithms and data structures. To date, my research has been focused the physical synthesis of integrated circuits (placement, routing, and clock network synthesis). I am also interested in CAD for emerging technologies (e.g. bio-chips and superconducting electronics) and emerging domains related to Internet of Things (IoT).
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Optimization of large complex systems.
- Computer-aided design for VLSI.
- Physical design: clock network synthesis and timing driven placement.
- Computer-aided design for emerging domains such as data centers, cloud computing, and IoT.
- A Circuit Design Paradigm for Multifaceted IoT sensors, PI, ORC In-House Award, UCF, $7,500, Jan 2017.