- VLSI design and testing
- Hardware security and trust
- FPGA design
- Electronic design automation
- Applied machine learning
- Computer architecture
On-going research projects:
- IC/IP protection: logic locking and secure activation
- Security by construction: security-aware EDA for digital design
- Security of learning models & adversarial resiliency
- Security and assurance of heterogenous integration
- Technical Program Committee (DATE, DAC, IEEE HOST, GLSVLSI)
- Technical Referee for: IEEE TCAS, IEEE TCAD, IEEE TVLSI, IEEE TIFS, ACM JETC, ACM TODAES, Elsevier MICPRO
- IEEE and ACM Member
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award Runner-Up, DATE Conference, 2023 (two papers)
- Best (Short) Paper Award, IEEE HOST 2022.
- Best Paper Award, IEEE DCAS, 2020.
- Best Paper Award, Runner-up, ICCAD (2019, 2020).
- Best Paper Award, Runner-up, ISVLSI, 2020.
- CSAW Conquest Winner, 2020.