Engineering 1, Room 461
- EEL 3552C – Signal Analysis and Analog Communication
- EEL 4140C – Analog Filter Design
- EEL 4515C – Fundamentals of Digital Communication
Communications Lab Equipment
- Rohde & Schwarz RTM3004 Oscilloscope
- Tektronix AFG 3022B Dual Channel Arbitrary Function Generator
- Rohde & Schwarz FPC1000 Spectrum Analyzer
- Tektronix DMM 4050 Digital Multimeter
- Agilent E3630A Triple-Output DC Power Supply
- Global PB-60 Breadboard
- Dell Precision 3420 Computer
Additional instruments and modules are used for certain lab experiments.
Lab Manager Contact Information
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions, comments or suggestions regarding our academic laboratories, or just want to talk about something. We’re always happy to hear from you!