Computer Systems Laboratory
Engineering 1, Room 257
EEL 4742 students use Texas Instruments FR6989 LaunchPad MSP430 microcontroller to design embedded processor circuits. Lab experiments begin with simple introductory experiments, then advance to the increased capability provided by the Educational Booster Pack. Students use Texas Instruments Code Composer software and lab experiments are performed in both assembly language and C++.
- EEE 3342C – Digital Systems
- EEL 3801C – Computer Organization
- EEE 4346C – Hardware Security and Trusted Circuit Design
- EEL 4742C – Embedded Systems
- EEL 5722C – Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Design
Computer Systems Lab Equipment
- Digilent Basys3 Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA Development Board
- Texas Instruments FR6989 LaunchPad MSP430 Microcontroller Board
- Dell Precision 3420 Computer
Lab Manager Contact Information
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions, comments or suggestions regarding our academic laboratories, or just want to talk about something. We’re always happy to hear from you!