Integrated Design Studio
Engineering 1, Room 274
The Integrated Design Studio supports the Junior Design course. Students develop skills for design and prototyping in preparation for the Senior Design capstone course. Students are introduced to designing, making, and testing prototypes by utilizing test instruments to take measurements and analyze data, microcontroller development tools, schematic capture, and PCB design tools.
- EEL 3926L – Junior Design
Integrated Design Studio Equipment
- Rohde & Schwarz RTM3004 Oscilloscope with Logic Analyzer
- Rohde & Schwarz NGE103 Three-Channel Power Supply
- Rohde & Schwarz HMC 8012 Digital Multimeter
- Function Generator
- Dell Precision 3420 Computer
- SMD Rework Station
- Soldering and Desoldering Stations
- Digital Microscope Inspection Station
- 3D Printer
Lab Manager Contact Information
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions, comments or suggestions regarding our academic laboratories, or just want to talk about something. We’re always happy to hear from you!